The user management tab can be found in the transaction center. This area will allow the administrator to set up users to access the transaction center. Transactions will then reflect that particular username in the transaction details. The users can be granted certain permissions.
As an example an administrator can set a user to authorize transaction only but not settle them.Edit
The administrator can add users and set permissions in this area.
- Enter the user (cannot contain spaces)
- Enter the password for that user
- Enter and email address
- Pin- The pin number consists of 6 digits. This will allow the user to view all of the credit card numbers if they enter this in
- Security Code- This is a 4 digit code that this user will have to provide to tech support if the user is locked out. Tech support CAN NOT unlock a user without this code
- Allow Unlock needs to be checked off if this user is permitted to be unlocked by tech support
- The disabled option would be selects if this user it to be made inactive
- Transaction Permissions are the functions that this user would have access to which are authorize, settle, credit, void, charts and messages. Each option would need to be checked for the permissions granted
- Processor/MID/ TID is the area where the user has to be added to. If there is one merchant account associated with the transaction center the user will need to be added to it. If there are multiple merchant accounts associated with the transaction center then permissions will need to be granted to the merchant ids that a user has access to.
This area will bring up all users on the account for modifications or if the administrator needs to unlock that user's transaction center.
- Any changes can be made in this area such as permissions, disabling etc.
- Once the changes have been made the administrator will need to click on "update users"
This area will allow the administrator to delete a particular user on the account.
Please note that if you would like tech support to unlock your user in the event that they lock themselves out you have to check off "Allow Unlock" and set their security code.
- Click on Delete User
- Check off the Delete box
- Click on Delete Users