Common issues that can result in a failed log in are listed below. If you have tried the solutions listed below and are still unable to log in to your transaction center or management console, please call Technical Support at 888-711-3800, or use the live chat link at the top of any web page.Edit
Both the transaction center and management console provide forgotten password links on the log in page. You can use these links to have a temporary password sent to the email address on record. Once you log in using a temporary password, you will be forced to change your password
Enter your user name in the Username box and click on the "Enter your username above, and then click here" link at the bottom of the page. Your temporary password will be sent to the main address where you receive the invoices from your Internet Store or BuyMe Buttons.Edit
Click the "Forgot Password? Click Here' link on the log in page. Enter your transaction center ID in the box given, and click Submit. Your temporary password will be sent to the email address where you receive your nightly batch reports.
NOTE: This is only for the admin user of the account. All other users must contact the admin user to reset their password.
All user names and passwords in the system are case-sensitive. Make sure your CAPS lock is off.
If you copied the password from your log in email, be careful not to copy any added spaces either at the beginning or the end of the password. Try typing the password instead of copying and pasting the password.
The management console and transaction center both store a cookie within your web browser to keep your authenticated session open. If your web browser is set to not accept cookies, you will not be able to log in to either the management console or transaction center.
- From your browser window, select Tools-->Internet Options to open the Internet Options window.
- Click on the Privacy tab. The privacy setting should be set to Low; if it is not, drag the slider bar down to Low.
- Click Apply then click OK.
- From your browser window, select Tools-->Options to bring up the options window.
- Click on the Privacy icon. Under Cookies, make sure that the checkbox next to ‘Accept cookies from sites’ is checked.
- Click on the Exceptions button; you’ll be given a new window with a space to type in a website address.
- Enter the domain for the transaction center (https://secure.goemerchant.com) or management console (https://management.goemerchant.com) in this box, and click the Allow button.
- Click Close, and then click OK on the Options window.
- From the Safari Menu, select Preferences to bring up the Preferences window.
- Click on the Security icon.
- Under ‘Accept Cookies,’ click on the radio button next to ‘Only from sites you navigate to.’
- Click the Close button.
Your transaction center password grants access to a site where sensitive information is stored and can be used. This password expires and must be changed every 45 days. It is also a good practice to periodically change your management console password as well. For these reasons, we do not recommend that you store your transaction center password in your browser’s memory. To clear any passwords saved in your browser:
- From your browser window, select Tools-->Delete Browsing History to bring up the Delete Browsing History window.
- Click the Delete Passwords button.
- Click Close
- From your browser window, select Tools-->Options to bring up the Options window.
- Click on the Privacy Icon.
- Under Private Data, click the Settings buttons to bring up the Clear Private Data window.
- Make sure the check box next to Saved Passwords is checked, and click OK to return to the Options screen.
- Click the Clear Now button under Private Data.
- Click the OK button.
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari to bring up the Reset Safari window.
- Check the box next to Remove saved names and passwords, and click Reset.